The Blackhorse Tavern
Broadway (at Main)
- There is beer on tap. Good live music, too!
- Very friendly staff. Food was delicious. Casual if you don't feel like going to The Golden Lamb.
- Awesome Turkey sandwhich and corned beef dinner w/th fingerling potatoes. Great service as always. St Patrick's eve music with T Sly good too!
- Overpriced for what you get. $ 20 hot turkey plate came out lukewarm, Reuben just ok. Service was friendly & they had two local beers on draft however.
- If you smile pretty and ask, they usually will serve you items from the main Lamb menu.
- Over priced, limited selection, advertising craft brews but special is corona only?? Wtf! Once and done.
- No beer on Tap
- No beers on Tap