- The Sticky Toffee Pudding is to die for!! It's literally the best I've ever tasted! Ask for cream instead of ice cream, much nicer!!
- This gem of a restaurant, tucked away in a lovely setting in the centre, is a real joy. friendly and welcoming, efficient without being overbearing. The food is superb, lots of local, seasonal fare
- Nice venue, great staff. There is one downside I would not like to be kept secret: If you choose the Beef Wellington do not expect it to be medium but some minced beef roast minced and baked in pastry
- Food is OK. Very nice bread, but don't order goos on the Christmas menue- its very tough.
- Fantastic lunch and dinner selections. Constantly changing menu based on local produce. The staff are friendly and attentive without being overwhelming. My favourite restaurant in Newcastle
- Food was really good and reasonably priced.
- Belly pork was perfect
- Takes Apple Pay
- Wonderful local dishes served in a cozy environment - definetely recommended.
- Best restaurant experience I have had in a while. Food was superb and staff were attentive and helpful. The duck was devine!
- Good food, nice ambiance. Often fully booked, so better make a reservation!
- A must go in Newcastle.
- Service is a little bit slow but on the other hand the food is exceptional! Egg Yolk Ravioli was brilliant and the Cheesecake was heaven!
- The portions are not light bites. You get your value for money.
- first taste of blood pudding. very good but quite pricey
- a hidden gem in Newcastle's bustle: fantastic food and settting, and excellent staff.
- Good food. But the service is slow, and the prices are afew pound too high.