- When we dream of dinners under a starry sky, they are inevitably at Blackberry Farm: sitting under a tree, lit by dancing candles that hang from the branches above. More: http://tandl.me/XUy56Q
- Imbibe Magazine recognized Blackberry Farm as having one of the Best Hotel Bars in the South in their March/April 2011 Southern Issue.
- Stunning experience at America's top rated small inn. Tremendous service - incredible get away. And, to enjoy artisinal cheese, cured meats, famed preserves and other signature gourmet foods from Blac
- Featured in Lonely Planet magazine as a top travel destination!
- Blackberry Farm was amazing! I hope to go back one day. The only recommendation I have is that they wean you off of the experience. Going from Blackberry's level of service back to normal is rough.
- The question isn't what is good here... It is more like what isn't?
- Youll want to booksome vacation time a year in advance to score one of the 51 rooms at this Smoky Mountain retreat.
- Check out Blackberry Farms as seen on America's Best
- Chef Joseph Lenn is joined by Sommelier Andy Chabot for the 3rd Annual Blackberry Farm Dinner at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival May 29 June 1
- We're happy to have Blackberry Farm joining us for the Festival. Be sure to schedule a trip to this outstanding resort. With excellent service, delicious food and a great setting, you won't regret it!
- We're so excited to have Sam Beall, Andy Chabot and the Blackberry Farm team at this years Festival! Join us on May 30-June 2, 2013 for a celebration of Southern food and beverage traditions!
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park is just a few miles away.
- Don't miss the fly fishing. Even if you have never fished before. Big fish that love to help you learn the art.