Black Sheep Pub
428 Bergen St (4th and 5th Avenues)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- check this bar out its cool
- Great jukebox, cheap food on Sundays and Mondays, but the drinks and the bartenders aren't my favorite.
- Awesome jukebox and its free.
- Really great Foosball table
- Try the wings and dirty fries! Cool place to hangout and have drinks with friends
- The dirty fries are awesome!
- Dirty fries are awesome...so are the chicken quesidillas!
- Try the Troegs from hop back. It's yummy!
- Great fries, great specialty burgers.
- Dive bar (not a bad thing!) with a lot of seating. Good prices, intense bathroom. Can't bring drinks outside, but big open front makes up for that.
- I think the bathroom sink is drunk.
- Dirty fries are delicious and so are the sliders.
- Bring cash, they charge "tax" for using a credit card. Illegal.
- Kickass jukebox
- Get the hot toddy while you can!
- FREE jukebox all the time (w great tunes)! Cheap drinks, awesome bartenders....me likey!
- Come on Wednesdays, Stephanie is awesome!
- Wander out to the back patio on a nice night to enjoy some fresh air and drinks at this locals-only watering hole.
- Great open air spot for the summer.
- Nice happy hour specials!