Black Cat Bar
114 Chino E
Seligman, AZ 86337
- It holds the 4th oldest liquor license in the state of Arizona. It changed its name to the Black Cat Bar when it moved to its present location in 1963.
- The Black Cat Bar was built in 1963. It began its life as Jollys Caf, opened near Seligmans railroad tracks, at the end of prohibition, owned by Maude Jolly.
- Not a Tourist trap, very friendly staff, cheap beers and live music
- i could not love this place more. john the bartender was so welcoming to us. if we had this back home, i would never leave. friendly, kind, and welcoming to us weary travelers!
- Cool little drive bar with a couple pool tables and patio area with Karaoke on Thursdays. Only thing to do for miles apparently lol.