Black Bear Casino Resort
- The buffet is not worth it, food was mediocre. Over priced!
- The free internet is so slow.....slower than dial up. Useless
- stay at the hotel for cheap. they also give you coupons for $5 from the cashier and for food discounts. $5 minimum on most blackjack tables!
- A suite in the older section is cheaper than a Tower room.
- The buffet is amazon best prime rib ever 2 inch slice
- Swipe your card for drawings and cheap food.
- Tower rooms are very nice. Beds very comfortable. Great buffet. Casino very bright and good mix of machines.
- Suite in the old hotel is cheaper than a Tower regular room.
- Nicest person in this whole casino was pushing around a trash can - don't waste your time or money here because the staff is awful.
- Their breakfast buffet is my favorite! On Tuesdays some co-workers and I go out for breakfast a couple times a month :)
- Thursday seafood buffet is really good. :)
- Be careful not to lose all your money.
- Gambling is hard. How do I win?
- i like the steakhouse, most nights
- Most of The people that work there are very very nice ! But I sat most I have come across a couple that should not be working with the public period !!
- The buffet is awesome
- Won 1248 here
- We had a room in the older part on the 3rd floor when it rained the floor was drenched in front of the air conditioner for about 2 feet out. Carpets were dirty, not well attended to.
- Terrible experience at buffet. Huge lines (1 hr+), mediocre food, nothing Vegetarian, lousy service waits. NOT the best buffet in MN as they claim - try better food at Grand Casino or Mystic Lake.
- Winning $200 off of $10 bucks, dam that was good. Cashed out came home!!