Bishop Arts District
- Great for shopping during the day and plenty of dinner choices that night!
- Food, culture, quirky bike riders. Get some BBQ at Lockhart, a beer at Eno's and sample some chocolate at Dude, Sweet Chocolate.
- Visit Fete-ish for all sorts of odds and ends!
- My favorite game to play is count the fedoras. My high score is 14. Good luck!
- Go to Lockhart for BBQ, Eno's for a beer & Dude, Sweet Chocolate for dessert.
- so many good restaurants here.
- I like walking around these shops picking up expensive useless shit and announcing in a loud voice,This would be perfect for the yacht .
- Check out the Bishop Arts District for a town-square-like shopping atmosphere, bearing artistic treasures and eclectic gifts.
- Great Shopping and Restraunt area
- First Thursdays of every months is a sort of large block party with music and free wine/drinks in a lot of the stores!
- Went to First Thursday last week and had a blast
- If you love unique neighborhoods with a variety of shops, look no further. From restaurants, gifts, furniture, and antique shops in old homes - this is the perfect place to break from the ordinary.
- This area makes you feel cool and hip. Several local boutiques to peruse and plenty of dining options, including a pie shop. Yes, pie.
- Such a fun, cool neighborhood! Definitely check out one of their monthly wine walks, or the occasional mimosa walk! Great way to explore the area stores & restaurants.
- All the things!
- The big nasty only served on sundays
- Zen Sushi, Eno's Pizza, Espumoso Coffee, Greek Cafe, and many more amazing restaurants!! Great area for vintage and upscale furniture (Man'tiques, VUN, Home on Bishop). Coco Andre is near on Davis.
- The @AsadorDallas #Margaritas are AMAZING!
- Total hipster district. Decent eats and bars here.
- Ten Bells Tavern...232 W. 7th. Live music on the weekends, awesome beer/scotch menu and solid menu.