Umai Mi - Modern Asian Fare
- Sangria or S'mores. You choose.
- Sit at the chefs table and watch how it's done.
- The Sangrias a really good.
- Make s'mores with friends
- The grilled cheese is tha foshizzle!
- The donut holes (on the menu spring 2013) remind me of the ones at Marimoto. Delicious, and come with dipping sauces.
- Overrated. Go to Phoenix Cafe
- Not a good experience. Jason Dady is such a great chef but the tamarind brisket was a little too greasy the loud rap music on the beautiful serene patio was very uncomfortable.
- Disappointing! Some of the dishes are great, like the ribs and papaya salad, but the crispy rice salad, ramen, and wings are very very salty.
- The last day of service is December 31, 2014... Re-Opening as Chef Dady's Asian Fusion Establishment, Umami Mi at the end of 1/2014!
- Amazing brunch!!!
- The food and service was amazing. The home made sangria was very tasty.
- Interesting flavors. Love the deck. Good sangria. Nice martinis. Well prepared food
- Love this place when in need of a light lunch or dinner. The duck confit is amazing!
- If your looking for a light lunch of cheeses just ask your server, it may not be on the menu but they do have cheese trays of 3,4, or 5 different cheeses and they are definitely worth asking about!
- Mac n cheese!
- Ditto that sangria comment
- Tonight was the last night of this menu. Glad we ended up here! But, they were out of liquid nitrogen, so no Orange Creamsicle dessert tonight :(
- Ask for Julie she is awesome!
- Sam is a great waiter, great food go get it.