You can't NOT buy PBR when it's only $1.50. There is always a fun crowd, and it's only two blocks from South Station! They also have food and some of the friendliest bartenders in Boston.
141 Pearl St (at Purchase St.)
Boston, MA 02110
- They say not to leave your dead hookers in here but they wont look in the restroom for them when you leave.
- An inexpensive college bar that you will keep going back to. Mainly because it's so cheap, but also because it's awesome.
- Total. Freakin. Dive.
- Play something on the jukebox. They seem to really like Prince here.
- Voted "Best Dive Bar" by @BostonPhoenix readers in 2012!
- Another dive bar. More cheap beer!
- Great after work dive.
- dive bar. great beer.
- Great place to play darts. Low key dive-y establishment near South Station.
- Hey if you get cut no worries, they have a first aid kit. No need for biddy style band aids =]
- Cheap and cheerful. A great local spot to play some darts.
- The definition of a great dive bar in Boston in Biddy Early's.
- Go for DJ Tanner.
- If you happen to be in the area, just come hang out. It's cool.
- Great dive bar, pretty packed on Friday night. If you are visiting the area, don't miss it
- Try to get in on a game of darts or just enjoy a bucket of beers with your friends at this late night staple.
- Great dive, future venue of first Golden Tee Tourney in Boston!
- Waterhole near south station, good prices
- The drinks are cheap, the food is good, and the staff here are awesome. If you're looking for a chill spot to hang out, this is it.
- Best diver bar