The Best of New York Food
Deli / Bodega, Bagels
200 W 14th St (7th Ave.)
New York, NY 10011
- PHOTO: In 1935, infamous gangster Dutch Schultz was gunned down here, at what used to be the Palace Chop House. Click "More Info" to see this historic pic!
- Were it not for Foursquare's new interface, I have a feeling it would be easier for me to add that #thebestofnewyorkfood is #open24hours
- Coffee is good. And they have charging ports.
- Great bagels!
- This is a place where food is served.
- Amazing Early Morning Service.!!! - Fast And Great
- Good for a late night fried chicken fix.
- They are fast as fuck. I love this place
- This is the best turkey burger. You can choose the bread and toppings. The combo comes with hot and delicious fries and a drink for $7! It is 24 hours and the staff is super friendly. Love it!
- Egg bagel, bacon cheese. Fast and good!
- Good variety for vegetarians
- Not good. Stale bagel
- Service can be as slow as the south. Good food, just plan for extra time than usual NYC bagels
- Good location nice people work here yummy bagels
- 6-topping salad for $6.95.