Electronics, Camera Store, IT Services
- The sales guy who helped was awesome, got me the best deal on a TV and saved me about $200!
- The phone department blows slow service and on top of it all they disappear and only have one employee working at a time!
- the store is ready to help and the people are friendly. not super packed like the richmond one
- Givem a chance...the majority of the store is brand new to the company but the energy is there
- Bad customer service experience
- Best Buy is my favorite store for anything electrical!
- Kind of small.
- Good selection of electronics
- Attentive service, but they are really anal about what their coupons do and don't cover.
- OMG! They removed the Apple computer section at this location. Nearest Mac spot is the Richmond store. Dang.
- Customer service so much better here than Galleria and sharpstown! Greeted and helped while walking in. In and out within 5 mins!
- Geeks quad is the worse. They did not extract anything from my memory and still charged me. Receipt is unreadable because lack of toner. Not professional.
- Everyone is always friendly here.
- Ask for Tina, the mobile specialist for your phone needs! Ask for "La Reina"!
- Recycle your old computer for free at Best Buy. Don't trash it, because it's harmful to the environment!
- Dont treat me like trash! Bring me back to Best Buy so I can be recycled.
- Bring a nose plug. This store reeks. Smells like a sweaty arm pit.
- Your best buys are always at Fry's.
- Hmm, not feeling tha luv or spot of this new Best Buy. Richmond all tha way...