Electronics, IT Services
10:00am - 8:00pm
10:00am - 9:00pm
9:00am - 9:00pm
5:00am - 10:00pm
9:00am - 10:00pm
10:00am - 8:00pm
- Potentially the worst best buy ever
- This is my favorite Best Buy, great service, check the special on iPhones.
- The customer service here is absolutely awful, go to Pasadena or Burbank instead.
- I only go here to buy newly released Nicolas Cage movies on Blu-ray. You should do the same.
- The state of the women's restroom is absolutely unacceptable. Also, there are not enough sales people on the Pacific Sales side of the store.
- Had screen put on iPad by Geek Squad. Great service at 4pm.
- the parking lot here is a true test of your sanity.
- Has probably about 1/8th of the online selection. Be careful to check availability before you go to the store.
- One of the worst best buy. Empty of everything
- One of the worst locations I've been too. Never enough employees on the floor. And the ones that are on the floor are too concerned about texting on their phones instead of working.
- Good spot if you enjoy pairing electronics shopping with Costco & Toys R Us chaos (next door), otherwise. Best Avoided.
- Doing a return on weekends are chaos. Expect to wait at least 20 minutes in line.
- Love this place
- THEY HAVE GOOD PRICES ON TVS 50" SAMSUNG FOR $600 CANT BRAT THAT PRICE
- The parking is awful. Just park in the back and walk up.
- Quick service, but packed with locals
- Avoid to come here!! Worst best buy in California.
- Awful customer service. Impossible to find anything. Do not recommend this location.
- Too disorganized and lack the customer service. Had to wait for 10 min to get anyone to help me for TV purchase.