Bert & Rocky's Cream Company
242 Yale Ave (Bonita Ave)
Claremont, CA 91711
- Pumpkin ice-cream has arrived! Helloooo, Fall!
- Kelly was fantastic in helping us put together our beautiful Valentine's basket of goodies:)
- get a junior scoop and split it between two flavors. Lots of yumminess for $2.50!
- What's cool about this spot is that you can order a single scoop, but make that single scoop a mixture of ice creams!
- Ice cream is delicious
- Probably, by far, The Best Ice Cream Ever..!!
- Dig the "Make your own" ice cream sandwich deal.
- Great floats
- I love this place! Great ice cream
- A single scoop is actually three scoops. A junior is two scoops and half a junior is one scoop.
- Delicious home made ice cream and other tasty treats.
- They have Elvis Ice Cream!!!
- Don't get the ritz/peanut butter sandwiches dipped in chocolate.
- Try the Guava Goatcheese! unusual but so delicious! :) their Cappuccino is tasty too. Thick, homemade ice cream @ super cheap prices :-) so glad we stumbled across this gem!
- They have Coffee Maple with Bacon Bits ice cream! Best flavor ever!
- French toast ice cream is a must try. Specially with macadamia cookie.
- Honestly, the junior size is all you need to get your fix, tons of unique choices.
- Locally owned creamery with ice cream made (nearby) and served fresh (here) daily, featuring classic and out-of-the-ordinary flavors.
- servers are friendly & ice cream is well worth for the $
- The marzipan ice cream is great