18215 NE Calkins Ln
Newberg, OR 97132
- What a tremendous family - truly passionate wine crafts people and an amazing experience -- if you can't visit, shop them on Taigan.com
- All of their wines are fantastic and very reasonably priced. Try the Shea Pinot Noir - delicious!
- Didn't love the wines (but that's just me) but very scenic and one of few tastings that allow you to bring food
- Amazing cold climate Chard here - their Pinot is always ridiculously good. #fave
- Call 48 hours in advance for the epicurean experience
- Ask for Matt. Jayne's cool too!