Bensi of Hampton
5101 Kilgore Ave (Peninsula Town Center)
Hampton, VA 23666
- Try the bolognese sauce it's amazing.
- It was good
- The Italian Ice Tea is a killer !!! Potent is an understatement (but they sho' were good).
- Service not so spectacular... "Bring a friend, 2 for $20 and complimentary appetizer or dessert of the day" I suppose just like that Menu, you have to ask for your free appetizer or dessert!!
- The "light" menu is average at best...great looksing place, though.
- Steven is exceptionally good with children! He enhances our experience & we always look forward to seeing him. :-)
- The new Sunday brunch is awesome!
- Save money and time by going elsewhere. Service was slow and inattentive. The bar menu that is advertised on the sidewalk apparently has restrictions that aren't mentioned on the sign.
- If your have some friends who are down with Sangria order a pitcher for $20 and not by the glass at $7
- Meg And Shannon do not work there now. :) but we had a lovely waitstaff. Incredibly great food. The tilapia almondine was very tasty. House salad is huge. And the bruschetta was divine.
- Meg and Shannon are the BEST servers at Bensi!
- Sit in Shannon or Megs section!