Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center
Concert Hall, Theater
- When you get into the theater itself, LOOK UP!
- Citi-lites restaurant inside Schuster has excellent food! We enjoyed lighter fare: crab cakes, Oktoberfest dip, salad and soup. Main entrees will run $20-$25 approx.4+ out of 5 stars
- A fantastic building. One of the few things Dayton should be extremely proud of.
- I had the chance to see Play! A Video Game Symphony here. The producer of the performance utilized Square technology to accept credit card payments that night. Talk about progressive!
- attending the shchuster center provides a great experience
- This looks like an amazing place to perform music at! Lemme know what you think of my music if you'd ever be interested ^_^
- Gorgeous. A beautiful, intimate theater with exquisite sound. A real gem.
- Rike's Christmas Windows in the lobby. Magical for children, charming for adults.
- Seeing Russian Panorama
- Ballet YAY
- It's amazing. Could spend everyday there :)
- check out Groupon .... sometimes you can get cheap tickets if you don;t mind nosebleed seats
- Park across the street in the garage! All proceeds go towards the Schuster Performing Arts Center.
- Be sure to see White Christmas.
- We are excited for the Lion King show!
- Please don't wear heavy perfume or cologne when seating is close.
- Great place to live ! 10th Floor and up are Condos.
- Let the Dayton Philharmonic take you on a beautiful musical journey this season, whose theme is Voyages! Check out the full concert schedule at www.daytonphilharmonic.com
- Try parking at the Fifth Third Building across the street. Last week (Saturday) it was only $3 in that garage. Come early it can get full fast.
- There is parking behind the Schuster in a garage for $7. The Fifth Third Building parking garage is $5 and there is a nearby cash-only self-pay lot nearby for $4.