Burritos, Mexican, Tacos
- Jose is the best waiter!! If you ever go to Benito's Hat, ask for him!! :-) Jos es el mejor camarero!! Pregunta por l!! :-)
- Meh. Expensive but bland burritos.
- Allways order the pork. Trust.
- Go to Benito's Hat and get the sort of burrito you only previously found down in the Mission in SF.
- Ingredients taste really fresh. Braised pork is the way to go. Hot sauce wasn't too hot. Grab a fork and a lot of napkins cause the last 1/3 of your burrito will be super sloppy.
- For any Muslims out there, the chicken is halal!
- Best steak burritos in the city
- Always go for the spiciest sauce. The medium sauce had no kick! Also, the steak isn't worth it! go for the chicken.
- The days of not being able to get a good burrito in London are over! Head here for a steak burrito with everything, you won't find better this side of the Atlantic!
- Burritos are delicious and the staff is very hospitable
- Outstanding! They're not messing around with the hot salsa (that's a Texan's opinion). Try a Jarritos. Authentic Mexican soda.
- Ask for double meat. It only costs 1 extra. Pork and steak - nom.
- Try and eat a burrito with any sense of dignity. See, can't be done.
- After coming back from the states and depressed that there wasn't that much Mexican food in London - this was a great find
- Be sure to include jalapeos!
- I have always said: "I don't like burrito's". Well, one can change his mind: "I love a Benito Hat Burrito". Damn tasty and filling.
- These are the best tacos in London. Get the corn tortilla.
- Not sure why but the burritos are getting blander and blander.
- Their burritos are much improved, pork especially. Which is a good job as freebird around the corner went downhill. Their guacamole is still tasteless though.
- there's a new lamb barbacoa option. it is delicious.