Benedum Center for the Performing Arts
Performing Arts, Theater
- Fun fact: Once called the Stanley Theater, it is where Reggae legend Bob Marley performed his last live show.
- The cheap seats in the very back row at the top of the house are my new favorite place. No leg room, so make sure you choose seats on the aisle. Sat in the center section, could see the stage no prob.
- Sippy cups for the win.
- The third largest stage in the country. It's been rumored that the place is haunted.:-)
- Daniel Tosh was awesome!!
- Do not play with the pigeons outside of the theater! They will attack you!
- Watch Brit Floyd!
- oh wicked...what a great show, can't wait for act 2!
- go see Wicked! if you're seeing a weekday matinee show make sure you get there in plenty of time to find parking
- Can get chilly, bring a sweater/jacket....or just man up.
- K-dawg and jezebel in the house!
- Eat at Tambellini's before (or after) your show. Great Italian food and an even better atmosphere right across the street from the theater.
- Wicked is absolutely fabulous!!!
- It's like the picture box at home, but without the box!
- They have THE BEST shows ever. Don't miss Wicked, The Nutcracker (in Dec.) or other similar shows. Always a delight to be here
- Run to use the rest room after first half is over.
- Before it was known as the Benedum Center, The Stanley Theatre had the distinction of being the largest movie theater in Western Pennsylvania.
- Here for the phantom
- The perfect place for perfect shows. This was the old Stanley Theater.
- Blue Man Group May 15-20 2012