- Come hear the symphony in this acoustically sound venue.
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@benaroyahall) to hear about upcoming shows, new onsales and what's happening around Benaroya Hall!
- Seattle resident teens can use Teen Tix and get in to many events for $5. Also, watch out for the carpet...it's low pile to not absorb so much sound, and is slippery
- Look up at the art.
- Pre-order intermission desserts and/or drinks before the concert.
- Go see the Seattle Symphony!!!
- The sound in this place is amazing
- Beautiful place!
- Park in the Chase building on concert nights. Half the price of benaroya and no waiting in line.
- Watch dudes sing.
- Seattle Symphony held a concert playing Final Fantasy music, together with choir, and the guy who created all the FF music was there. The hall was PACKED, and it was AWESOME!
- Pre-order intermission drinks before the concert begins.
- Every seat in the Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall is a great seat!
- Get a little fancy and check out the latest offering from the Seattle Symphony Orchestra. Take a moment to pause in the lobby to admire the beautifully lit Crystal Cascade glass sculpture.
- Be sure to pre-order a drink for the intermission, and avoid the half-time rush.
- be careful of the barriers in the boxes, they are much lower than the average persons center of gravity...
- Every year around New Years, Seattle Symphony will play Beethoven's 9th. I'm normally not a classical music fan, but this one is definitely worth going to. I plan to do it again this year.
- Make sure to pre-order your cocktail for intermission.
- Here for the National Geographic Live Speaker series! When Women Ruled the World
- Beautiful hall, great acoustics