3530 Jackson Rd (Wagner)
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Live techno/disco/house DJ every Thursday 10p-1a - very worth experiencing. $10 all you can bowl on Thursday too. This bowling alley has become a place I've grown to love.
- I'm here for a meeting. The burger was much better than I expected.
- Krystal the bartender is very rude and unprofessional. I would avoid going there with adult friends as Krystal is so rude, she will wreck your evening.
- Pizza is actually pretty good. Good lanes too; we didn't have any issues.
- Customer service is a joke. Called to get name on waiting list, took my info and told me a half hour wait. Got there, name wasn't there. No accommodation, told it was my fault. Never returning.
- Great place to bowl
- Unreasonable. Wouldn't let me finish my all you can bowl game for 1.5 hours. Had 3 frames left. Said I needed to pay for another 4 hours of all you can bowl. Bad business. Pizza is good.
- Jess the bartender is awesome. Tip her well.
- Bowling, karaoke, pub for food/drink and coming soon Laser Tag.
- I'm at karaoke with my peeps (it's on Fridays). Henry, the karaoke guy USA blast. I do wish there were more Otis redding songs, but its still a great time ;-)
- Looks like its going to look good after construction is done
- This bowling alley has edamame and a wine list!
- Quarter mania from 5-close on Tuesday's
- $1 games on Sundays before noon.
- New owners apparently ? A little learning curve but a good time.
- Cosmic bowling with black lights!