- Oh Wow! Amazing donuts. Get a half or full dozen and try the various kinds. The Elvis, and The Key Lime are top notch but the Salted Caramel is divine! It is the Creme de le Creme!
- Maple bacon doughnuts... Incredible!!!!! Closed on Sunday :-(
- I'd get one of each if I could..
- Don't be like the guy in line with me and ask for calorie counts. Just eat the delicious donuts. S'more donut, red velvet cake, and salted caramel are my favorites.
- Apple and blueberry fritters
- These were probably the best donuts Ive ever had!
- Best doughnuts... for real.
- greatest donuts and fritters in the country
- Fritters are chewy and delicious. Mochi-ish
- Apple and blueberry fritters are a must
- Incredible donuts. Incredible. Skip the coffee though
- Apple fritters all day everyday
- Very nice staff, lots of odd and exciting flavor. A little chewy and noticeable fried taste for me, but I understand why theyve got a line.
- Their doughnuts are the freshest Ive had ever eaten, I will be back many times more
- The mocha creme is so delicious
- All of the donuts but apple fritters and peanut butter cream are the best.
- Excellent beigne!! Frais! ne pas manquer au reading terminal market; 1.10$ US chaque
- The lines are long for a reason. As one another tip says, the plain ol' glazed donut is delicious. So many to choose from!!
- Gets packed on Sat bc they don't work on Sun! I got half a doz and they were less than $1 each! Dough is fluffy and soft! I loved that a lot of the donuts were not overly sweet! Maple bacon my fave!
- Best filled donuts! Chocolate mousse is an excellent choice! Good price! The line moves fast! Think fast!