NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Beer in Germany: Trends and Innovations in Beer, 2016 provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Stable economic conditions, the popularity of non/low-alcohol beer, bolder flavor experimentation, and the development of the craft beer scene in Germany have offset declining lager volumes and ensured stable demand for beer in Germany.
- Strong preferences for regional beer in Germany make Specialist Retailers the second leading distribution channel in Germany, after Modern Retail and before EDA. The three channels together accounted for 91% of beer distribution in 2015.
- The re-evaluation of traditional behaviors, preferences, and attitudes will continue to reshape the German beer market in the future, placing increased pressure on brands to capitalize with a tiered brand portfolio.
- An overwhelming number (58%) of German beer drinkers find spiced flavors to be most appealing in beer, signaling a shift away from the popular and more bitter tasting pilsner.
Beer in Germany: Trends and Innovations in Beer, 2016 identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the German market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Beer
- A study of market volumes for Germany, supplemented with brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Beer consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and German-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of German Beer consumers. This is based on Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Beer sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04221327-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001