196 Alps Rd
Athens, GA 30606
- Always hug the policeman working inside
- Can be expensive like all movies these days...CVS is next door lol
- Perfect after Ru Sans
- No problem picking up Fandango tickets for X-Men: First Class.
- Best movie popcorn I've ever had. Salt it up!!!
- Don't waste your money buying in advance with #Fandango. This venue does not offer will call pickup.
- Literally the worst customer experience I've ever had with the most awkward, slow, and rude concession stand worker in the world.
- Before the new cinema opened up off Epps, this was the best theater in Athens. I still love it, but it does not feel very safe at night.
- No pacing, not very good.
- The price for popcorn (and other concessions) is ridiculous.
- Never smelled anything quite like this place.....mixture of mildew and urine I think. Sound is terrible. Worst $ I've ever spent.
- College night is now every night!
- Had no problem picking op tickets purchased from Fandango.
- Don't forget to take a massive shit in the bathroom before heading into the theater! You don't want to miss any of the movie!
- Been going here for years. Never had a problem with pre-ordered tickets. Good location and I feel like its cleaner than other theaters, but I could be partial.