Nightclub, Gay Bar, Cocktail
- Dance party!
- I think I just saw Melissa gorga
- Cool place!
- Dj wasn't great. There was 5 ppl by the end. Get the hint - play better music!!!
- "I want to commend the bar staff for their service: they were fast, attentive, and extremely hospitable."
- And if you're lucky, they might just play Mariah's "All I Want For Christmas (Is You)... in June. #love
- If you order a Goose Island IPA, you will get a Long Island Iced Tea.
- Fridays are a little odd, usually clears out on the earlier side with niche DJ tunes and more relaxed atmosphere. Go on Saturdays - massive pop mix, eclectic crowd, big fun.
- This place is as gay as a one dollar bill.
- Good bar to go to to dance a bit but hang out at the same time!
- The dance floor is crowded but the music is great. Prepare to be challenged to a dance-off or two.
- Try to pet the moose!
- Amazing dj, drinks that are too expensive for my cheap ass
- The volume gets ridiculous as the night progresses. Don't bother trying to carry a conversation unless you can read lips.
- If you whisper "don't fear the reaper" in nick foden's ear he'll buy you a drink
- Anderson Cooper's main squeeze, Ben, owns this funky laid-back lounge on Ave C. The bartender makes a mean Manhattan!
- Rockabilly Sundays ft bloody mary specials. The "redrunkening"
- Fantastic underway party on summer Thursdays. Chill and not too crowded.
- with the vintage photobooth that most recently was found at the now defunct HiFi bar.