Bed Bath & Beyond
Furniture / Home
620 Avenue of the Americas (btwn W 18th & W 19th St)
New York, NY 10011
- Your skein of thread is useless in this Labyrinth, as you cannot escape through the same door via which you entered. Watch for shifting walls, and beware the Minotaur lurking amongst the duvet covers!
- I go here for bed sheets and leave with groceries
- This store holds anything your heart could desire including a small but wellstocked pet section! But our favorite part is the doggy shopping carts! Perfect for Fido to ride through the store!
- Careful not to interrupt the employees while they stand around together. They are having a Very Important Conversation. You, lowly customer carrying a heavy $300 product, must stand there forever.
- Check out the clearance section on the first floor behind the escalators.
- Go to checkout and tell them you have the 20% off coupon in your email. Then make the entire line wait for 5-10 minutes while you pretend to look for it. Then watch people melt down. Then celebrate
- The decoration is amazing. Natural marble wall 3d design is an absolutely elegant & stunning piece of decor art that you can place right in your bath space.
- In the event of a zombie attack, resist the temptation to build a blanket fort. While fun and comfortable, it will not be very effective protection from the zombies.
- The Harmon's discount store located inside is the way to go for low priced Health and beauty items.
- The worst customer service ever in the world.
- There is a public restroom here. Its on the same side as the cafe.
- Beautiful printed high quality towels
- Xavier the manager is the man. Ask him for his killer guac recipe (he puts plain Chobani from the refrigerator section in the store in it to make it extra creamy!)
- Personally I've experienced great service here. During my short stay, I was offered a cart twice by different employees bc I was lugging around so much stuff. Checkout was also fast and simple.
- There's a lot of "firsts" for this store... First store in the company that did not have a parking lot. And first store in our chain to have an "escalator" for shopping carts.
- Try to avoid the weekend crowds and go on a week day if at all possible.
- Better selection than may others. The staff is very "purposeful" at check out, so it can take a while.
- Coupons never expire just show them the coupon and they will accept
- No longer pup friendly
- Best Memory Foam Mattress