Bear And Grill
$ $ $
2000 Black Rock Tpke
Fairfield, CT 06825
- Good for $2 beers on Wednesday nights. That is ALL.
- The chicken & penne is not only good, it's huge! Very good choice, as well as the Buffalo burger and dessert. Trivia Tuesdays 9PM is great fun too!
- Great happy hour prices, 3pm to 6pm. Try the ATOMIC WING CHALLENGE!
- Trivia night on Tuesdays is kinda lame. But I recommend the smore ice cream cake
- The Sagamore or Sachamore I cannot recall the exact name salad with grilled chicken and cranberry vinaigrette is delicious!
- Average fare. Mac and cheese kids ate was not great, grilled cheese also avg. I had a skewer sampler-just ok. Bar might be cool to hang out at. We were there for lunch so it was quiet.
- Bartenders can't handle a busy night, no bus boys either
- T. Roosevelt steak and cheese is my go to. Keep the gorgon zola. Don't substitute.
- Happy Hour 2-6p is where its at! Great food/drinks at great prices
- Buffalo Burger is delicious!
- Awesome portions, awesome prices and always leave with leftovers