Bean Hollow State Beach
- Nice! Kool weather.
- Rough surf and equally striking scenery. Can be a bit windy though!!
- The tidal pools and bathrooms are both great here. Fun place for kids too!
- Rocks jut out from either end creating an entry point for big waves. Pretty good tidepools and fun rock scrambling. No water to the facilities so port-a-potties.
- "Hugely underrated. Gorgeous crescent sand shore. Follow a narrow trail over an ice plant bluff to a moonscape of tide pools and sandstone formations. There are 2 areas/parking lots, do the southern."
- Beautiful beach, but made up of pebbles - so if you are looking for sandy beaches try a little up the road. Awesome tide pools for exploring at low tide.
- Very cool & beautiful. Dog friendly but you have to keep on leash.
- The Lone Cypress
- It was so awesome, nice weather, cool water. Best day t the beach
- Found all I need: heart rock, she'll, lucky stone, and beach glass! And watch many seals in the surging waves....
- Play with the incredibly smooth pebbles.