Beale Street BBQ
- I know it sounds weird for a place in Bath, Maine, but this is some of the best BBQ I've ever had.
- It's all good, and try the hand squeezed lemonade.
- Awesome BBQ and some creative takes on dishes incorporating BBQ! As an alternative to the wait for the small dining area on busy evenings try ordering take-out; you can order smoked meats by the pound
- Extremely slow service. Took forever for waiter to come to table.
- The smoked baby back Ribs are a little pricier then I would like but it was worth how tasty they were.
- The steamed mussels w chorizo were very good. The crabcakes were made with backfin not lump crabmeat and had too much breadcrumb filling, take a pass. Great Russian lemonade!
- get a russian lemonade with your meal :)
- The place doesn't accept American Express, make sure you have a Visa/MC with you.
- Pulled pork was delish. Russian lemonade is the best!
- Smoked hot sausage
- The cornbread!
- The ribs are amazing, the corn bread is unbelievable, and their many other dishes are delicious. Try the blackened chicken wrap, the bowl of chili, and any variety of their ribs. Russian lemonade!
- Food is good but service seems is not great. I waited 10 mins before someone actually asked me a single question.
- Go for the smoked chicken. The ribs are good but the chicken is superb.
- Pulled pork and brisket combo.