Beach House Bar & Grill
1205 N Ocean Blvd (at 12th Ave)
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- 2 waitresses walked by and completely ignoring us! We sat down waited for 15 min while waitresses walked by not saying a word.
- The fish bowl drinks looked delicious. Try the green monkey, it is flavour country.
- They automatically take a 15% tip, this place is bullshit......
- Great staff. Don't know if it was because I was drinking or what but the fries were awesome.
- Food wasn't too bad and reasonably priced . . . Until the bill came with a 15% gratuity for all bills! Fishbowl drinks were $20!
- Tips are automatically included but it's worth it. The bartenders hooked us up and remembered all our drinks orders!
- There is a new super fantastic beer from Ashville, NC called Highland oatmeal Porter. Try it!!!
- This place sucks. Bartender wouldn't pay us any attention to get us a drink, and asked for ID at the bar again. Bouncer was super friendly though! Go spend your money elsewhere.
- The Get Drunk &Screw Fishbowl suck major ASS its weak taste like Pineapple juice waste of $25..
- Good eating, drinking, street watching from outside
- Louren is spunky and is the best waitress on the strip!!!
- Tip is AUTOMATICALLY included on your check...
- Love it here... Locals get a discount woot woot fish bowls amazing!!!
- Best bar on the strip!
- Fries and calamari are good, too!
- The Cold Snap by Samuel Adams and The Fish Bowl mixed drink are delicious.
- I like this place, a bit crowded but its fun, most importantly: They serve food really late thats always a plus
- More alcohol in the frozen pineapple drinks and display prices on the menu.
- Fish tacos and oyster po' boys good - good selection of beer!
- Scallops were my favorite of the whole trip. Get a fishbowl!! So good and plenty for 2...if you wanna share