BBQ Chicken & Beer
Fried Chicken, Wings
14109 Saint Germain Dr (Machen Rd)
Centreville, VA 20121
- It's not on the menu yet, but order the sweet potato fries. Really good w/ any wings you get!
- Keep the pepto within reach
- Not as good as BonChon.
- Happy Hour Mon-Fri 4:30pm-7:30pm!
- Terigold is the best flavor!
- Never seen anyone so cheap with sauces. I ordered 60 wings to go with sauce on the side. They gave me 3 little cups of sauce barely enough for 15 wings. I asked for more they said $.75 for each cup.
- You can ask that they lower the rave-level music thank goodness. On a Friday at 4 it shouldn't be louder than a Manhattan club in the 80s
- The wing where horrible, asked them to fry hard and they was soggy. Ugh
- Best wings I've had in ages!! Sweet spice was delicious!
- Today was the last straw. A simple sorry would have gone a long way but yet they wanted to argue on WHAT was ordered. It is clearly printed ON THE RECEIPT. Avoid this place.
- Sweet and Spice wings were a real nice surprise...not a sweet chili like I expected.
- Waffle Fries and Burger: Good Big Pitcher of Beer: Even Better
- The BB Wings are fantastic if you're looking for something to try your first time here.
- The BB wings are deceptively spicy. But it was a good slow burn. Waffle fries are to die for.
- The chairs facing the booths on the right of the restaurant are really short. Be prepared.
- Ice cold pitcher of Blue Moon, 10 pc "barbecue" wings, waffle fries. Can't go wrong with that while watching the game.
- grab a seat at the bar, faster service!
- Atleast the chairs are like personal booth seats
- I dunno why but they were playing a katy perry cd really loud with only 3 groups there
- This place is phenomenal! Best fried chicken and sides around. Check it out!