- Jimmy Buffett has been known to pop in here from time to time to play impromptu shows
- Best Japanese in st barth
- Fun casual vibe; terrible sushi. Thick cut tasteless fish. It's easy to claim 'best sushi' when there's only 2 other spots on the island. If you're used to sushi in NY/LA you will hate it..
- Great music
- This place is awesome. Live music, sushi, great cocktails, free wifi and Jimmy Buffet is known to stop in
- Great place to have drinks after dinner and start your night. And if you're lucky, you might get a Jimmy Buffett show.
- Tapas were delicious! In particular the brushetta was amazing.
- Love the sushi here. Last time I was there Jimmy Buffett came in and played a set of songs. Was a great night. Drinks and service are good. Love to pop in and listen to the musicians!
- The best sushi on the island!
- nice music and great sushi !
- One of the best SUSHI of the Island !