Breakfast, Seafood, Food Court
Concourse C (at BWI Airport)
BWI Airport, MD 21240
- Serving beer early. Always a plus for me.
- Nice bartender, but the food was pretty awful.
- They added a new breakfast special. Eggs, potatoes, home fries, toast, sausage or bacon for 6.99. I'm subbing french toast.
- Best place to watch a Ravens game on the C concourse.
- Not much in this terminal....Bayside Landing the only place to grab a refreshment....while watching ravens kick as and Dolphins take a beating!
- Clams in the Po Boy are gritty!!
- The sausage egg and cheese bagel was weak looking, but surprisingly tasty.
- Sit by the windows to people watch.
- Try the calamari. It's delicious!
- Breakfast is limited to bagel breakfast sandwiches and creamed chipped beef. Bagel sandwiches are pretty good.
- When you miss the "Standby List" consider the Buffalo Chicken nuggets and a Sam's Summe Ale...or 4...
- Stunning murals and expertly prepared seafood evoke the tranquility and natural beauty of the Chesapeake Bay.