301 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
- Ultra Music Festival'e ev sahiplii yapan,grdm en gzel etkinlik,gezi park...ho miami manzaras da cabas
- Me encanta la vista hacia el Downtown!
- Home to Ultra Music Festival 2013!
- There's always something going on here! Whether that be Ultra in the spring or UR-1 in the winter. Enjoy a night on the town by heading to the Hard Rock or going on a one-day cruise! Fun guaranteed.
- Free Defense classes on Mondays & Wednesdays at 7:30 pm.
- Ultra Music Festival 15th edition is epic! No drugs to have more fun!!
- The park hosts the city's official New Year's Eve party that annually hosts over 70,000 visitors.
- Great experience to know more about this beautiful city!
- up front is da best view!
- Don't Checkin unless you Upload a Picture too! #UMF
- Great spot. Open air, kids park, dogs allowed (on leash), some vendors (hot dog/soda) and Bayside next door.
- Perfecto para caminar y estar tranquilo
- Home to Ultra music festival! Otherwise it's a cool place to go for a walk with a nice view of the bay and they offer free yoga classes most afternoons!
- Yoga classes Saturdays 6pm
- Giants in the City on September 20-22 10am to 7pm ! It challenges the traditional meaning of the urban monument by offering a new artistic expression. More info: http://dwntwnartdays.com/artdays.php
- No hay de otra q viva el cinco de mayo pues
- Bay front is gorgeous. Amazing events and just great for spending an afternoon. Also the perfect place to have ultra, and right next to everything that's worth being next to in Miami.
- Dont go sunday night, it closes to early :/
- It officially opened in March 1925. In 1980, it underwent a major redesign by Japanese-American modernist artist and landscape architect Isamu Noguchi.