$ $ $ $
8475 Melrose Pl (at N La Cienega Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Bastide has an iconic garden patio (the most beautiful in L.A.), an expansive wine list, and excellent service. They have a beautiful yellowtail dish, barely poached in an apple soy dressing.
- Choose between a 4- or 7-course dinner, or dine a la carte at this French restaurant with an intentionally vague (and surprising) menu. Make sure to try the house-made breads and truffle butter.
- Choose between a four- or seven-course dinner (or a la carte). Join the communal table on the patioit's golden for schmoozing with industry insiders and filthy-rich foodies.
- It is all good!!
- Monday nights are Off Menu Burger Nights. They offer a Mushroom/Feta Burger, a Short Rib Burger and a Bacon Burger. A burger, fries or salad plus a beer or a glass of wine will run you $28.
- Every Monday u can drink and eat for $15. Special wines, soju martini, beer and small plates.
- the Haamonii Tart cocktail is amazing!