Zero One Ale House
Brewery, American, Gastropub
- Great food and tons of different beers.
- Bacon. Just get bacon. You won't regret it.
- You gotta order the sweet potato fries.
- Veggie options like stuffed portabella mushroom, portabella burger, and tons of seafood options as well!
- This is a great place for lunch or dinner. Try the fish and chips.
- Food and Service was great!!
- I really liked the ribeye and the twice baked potato balls were amazing! The service was great and the drinks were strong. I came here on 4-10-17 for the first time and I'll be back!
- Great Tasting Food!!!
- Both of the steaks here are fantastic
- Awesome food really good beer and the topper good service.
- Good selection of craft beer. Excellent food. Recently started brewing their own beer.
- grand opening of the brewery side. come on down.
- The Thai Chicken Curry is amazing!
- Blanket burger has to be seen to be believed
- Side salad and crab cake is delicious! Filling but healthy.
- One of my new favorites. Was introduced by a local. The liquor selection is exquisite and so is the food if your in San Angelo and you pass this place up you suck.
- The blanket cheese burger is in the top if my list for burgers across the country. The bun was great and did I mention the melting cheddar that blanketed the entire burger?
- Ale House turkey sandwich is delish!
- BACON. It's been said before and I will say it again.. Fucking get the bacon.
- To me the place has gone down in quality..is hit or miss with service and food quality, but the bar is almost always great!