Wren House Brewing Company
2125 N 24th St (btwn E Hubbell St & Monte Vista Rd)
Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Wren House is an up and coming player on the craft beer scene. They have several great beers currently in their line up and are coming up with some more innovative ideas. Excited to see what's next!
- The sour grape beer
- I had a flight of all 9 beers, why not try them all! Ha that night my favorite happen to be the Sun Tan with Heather Belle and Jomax a close second
- Great little joint! Fantastic IPAs and their Barrel Age program is top notch.
- Fresh craft beer that's brewed and served on site.
- Wren House is my favorite brewery in AZ! I love the beers there, w/ my standouts being Jomax, Wrenovation, & Lady Banks! Great space, sometimes they'll have a food truck, but you can always BYOF in.
- Jomax is wonderful
- Ask for Preston the head brewer - the beer is rated as the best local brewery in SF
- Beer beer beer. Cozy hanging out at your friends place vibe.
- This is a hidden gem of a brewery with people who love experimenting on beer making beer. You can bring or order your own food and you will love the "homey" feel of this local spot.
- What a cool brewery! Very interesting and creative selection with a very quaint atmosphere. No food served but you can bring your own or have it delivered. Great afternoon or evening hangout spot.
- One of the best breweries in AZ. Amazing beers, cool people.. Love my neighborhood.
- This place pumps out some solid brews in a fun, relaxed setting
- Really great beer! From Hazy IPA to high volume stouts and wheat wine they cover the spectrum!
- Good beer, cool people and staff. My favorite is still Spellbinder!
- This is the best brewery in Arizona imo. If you cant find a beer you like, you dont like beer.
- Depends what type of beer youre into, I really liked the Jolene Jolene Ginger Pale Ale, Horse Sense NE IPA & Wrenovation Unfiltered IPA
- Great beer. Atmosphere good
- The best local brewery in Phoenix IMO