The Willcox Hotel
$ $ $
- For high ceilings and deep soaking tubs, opt for a King Premium room. Of those, No. 208 is the largest. Chilly night? Request a cashmere-covered hot water bottle at turn down.
- Must enjoy a cocktail by the pool day or night!
- So elegant. Tuesday piano bar, Thursday Jazz. I ordered the Sweet Potato Chips with Blue Cheese Dip, Shrimp Pot Stickers, & Lamb Chop Lollipops
- Dogs aren't welcome here anymore so stopped coming here.
- I love the events they host here never stayed overnight
- The food is great!
- Best place to have a small meeting. Great food and drinks in an old world setting.
- The food and service here are very good. It's the best place in town if you need a place to stay overnight. Charming old very small hotel.
- Dogs are welcome. John at bar is great to talk to. You can eat in the reception area by the fireplace. Many rooms@have their own fireplace. Free breakfasts awesome. Have cocktails by the pool.
- Shocked that a restaurant of this caliber uses stir sticks rather than teaspoons
- Amazing pregnancy massage!
- love it! the crab cakes and white wine are a must try!
- Best spa in town!
- Live jazz on Tuesday, Thursday and now Sundays by the pool. #jazzlives