- Not a middle eastern restaurant.
- Why haven't you been here yet?
- New location is nice! Great selection of craft beers. Not a cash only bar as others have said. Might have been back when they were really divey.
- Beyond douchy. The bartenders need to get over themselves.
- Great happy hour menu
- The whisk(e)y selection is huge! There is definitely something for everyone even the none whiskey drinkers. Good beer selection and the cocktail menu is really good as well.
- The Arugula Salad is the boss. Port vinaigrette, dates, candied pecans and chevre. And it's a mere $6.
- Absolutely perfect place to day drink! Endless whiskey and a ceiling of skylights are the highlights.
- 3 Howls Sazerac!
- FYI: these guys moved a couple of blocks down the street, they are no longer on the corner, sharing space with gyro place. It's a much nicer and bigger space now and bartenders are super friendly
- One of the best places in Seattle to grab a gyro to go! But remember, cash only.
- Best potato salad ever!
- Great neighborhood bar with huge selection of bourbon and scotch. I feel like a kid in a candy store :) Bartenders are cool and pretty friendly. Must visit if youre a Bourbonphile.
- Bar gets packed on peak nights. Great brown liquor selection but poor service, unless you sit at the bar. Decent beer list too, which changes regularly.
- Huge selection of whiskey and beer selection not too shabby either, open late all week
- Good selection, but Seattle prices.
- There is a great variety of whiskeys here, but not the friendliest service.
- Great whiskey and beer selection. And relatively good price
- New location is on point so is their list of beers
- Beer selection impressive, food and service mediocre