The Wheat Sheaf
667 King St W (at Bathurst)
Toronto, ON M5V 1M9
- Find out what eerie oddities surround you and what creepy curiosities abound you.http://mght.ly/1y
- $11.50 Coors Light pitchers on Wednesdays!
- Cheap wings on Monday. Sweet deal!
- Best wings in town!
- cheap wings (1/2 price) on sun, mon, tues
- Do the wings. They are the best around town. Great value on their wing days too!
- The bathroom mirrors here make you look super tanned. So if you're pale as shit, come hang out here.
- Zorro is the best
- Second oldest bar in the city!
- Sun to tues half priced wing!!
- Please, ladies ... Make sure your toilets are flushed before you leave the stall! I am begging here!
- AMAZING wings! Great place to veg with friends and have a few pints - definitely check it out Sunday - Tuesday for their wing specials. Top notch.
- They ID at the bar which is always fun.
- The wifi password at this time is wheatsheaf667.
- Good food and great looking historic building on the outside sadly the interior design is looking pretty rough. Bathrooms located in the basement which is not great for those with mobility issues.
- Great chicken souvlaki mmmm
- Cheap eats and relaxed atmosphere. Decent beer selection. Love it!
- Large east-facing patio on Bathurst + pitcher special on Wednesdays
- $11.50 pitchers on Wednesdays TorontoDrinksWeekly.com/Wheat-Sheaf
- Half price wings with a drink on Sunday to Tuesday.