The Wharf Pub & Restaurant
Bar, American, Nightclub
- The clam chowder is so thick and delicious. None of that runny *#%^. With a hint of cirtus?
- Martha's Vineyard Public Broadcasting Station The Wharf Pub Follow #TheWhiteDog!
- Had one of the best healthy vegan lunches on the island here. Ordered the veggie burger with portobello on a whole-wheat wrap and a house salad with no dressing. It was delicious, healthy and filling!
- Tomato Mozzarella Panini never fails. Pesto mayo slathered in it. Order sweet potato fries on the side! Clam Chowder rocks as well!
- The mussels are a must! The secret sauce makes them spicy with a hint of lime..yum!
- chowder fries....that is all!! :)
- Great pub food that never disappoints; this place should be on your list if you're staying in Edgartown for a week. Walk around town and checkout the shops before or after dinner.
- Order clam chowder
- Great for groups. I love their Cobb salad!
- Fantastic Cobb salad; also try the pumpkin beer with the cinnamon sugar rim. I don't even LIKE beer, and I love this.
- Live music here! (If that's your thing)
- The lobster roll special here is not great. So many places to grab a lobster roll and fries around here skip it and stick to the bar food.
- Great pub. Buy a koozie for a souvenir : )
- Great atmosphere, great food, great service!
- 30 percent off on Thursday
- Out for Drinks? Stop by the Wharf. The Place to be 7 days, 7 nights a week.
- Rock a PBR for $2.75, hit the back dance floor, lose your self to Money Shot. All viable options at this rock star lo'cal. They pour MEAN shots - so double up and down!
- Trivia is this place's only saving grace.
- In the off season go for trivia nights. Its one of the better and most fun ways to keep busy when the rock slows down.
- Onion Rings are good