West Union Sports Pub
Dive Bar, Sports Bar, Bar
5340 NW 185th Ave
Portland, OR 97229
- Worst service ever!!!!!! It's so disappointing and annoying.
- By far the worst service I've experienced at a bar. I waited for 25 mins for a drink on a not so busy night. They clearly ignored me.
- Patty Melts pretty decent
- Great Pool tables, mediocre food-service barely & without a smile!!!
- Drinks are good, service is ok, food is horrible.... Don't bother.
- Joel's great, but he has no tits
- Bummer no Pac 12 network
- Marina it's the bomb. Take a chance and have her make you a drink. She's a master mixology.
- Walk on pins and needles around a patron named Josh. Can't take a good sports conversation.
- Watch the neighbors
- I have never had nothing butt excellent service...
- The side salad is enormous. Put a grilled chicken on it and it is a meal.
- Food makes due Marina rocks
- $3 for 4 Taquitos @ Haspy hour not a good deal , chsbrgr & Fries much better & Navhos
- Free pool on Sunday nights
- Good food for a bar!
- The ghetto taps are always cold and carbonated
- Order the wrap! $7 for a crap load of food!!
- I find there service to always be great as well as there food. Greek salad, strips, or fries. Love the juke box and pool tables.
- Chipotle Burger-not to bad, service is still lame