Wandering Dog Wine Bar
- Excellent selection of small production wines. Friendly owners and you can bring your dog!
- Loved the bee & the wine tasting menu ....
- I love the house label wines! They're named after real wandering dogs. My favorite is the Pinot "Leila".
- Bring along your well behaved dog. You can sit outside or bring them inside to the wine bar.
- Wine flights of amazing local wines in a cozy environment.
- A great selection and if you talk to the staff, they can help you discover great new wines and brews you might not have otherwise tried
- Fun place! Knowledgeable staff and great selection of rare wines and beers.
- Awesome cheese pairing.
- Great beer selection and the option to sit outside.
- Excellent spot to hang out. Thursday blind tasting is great. Join the club if you are from out of state. Great low production wine you can't get outside of the area.
- Great wine flights!
- Always have an excellent time here. Exceptional wines for all tastes.
- Blind wine tasting on Thursday, the local reds wine flight was good and this is where the locals hang out.
- Try the 2010 Tyler Pinot Noir ..... :)
- This place has an amazing selection of beers and red wines. Pair a tasting with the cheese plate for a great snack before walking around town.
- Aceitam animais
- This place is amazing. Try a flight or two