Vino Volo Ale House
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Great selection of Utah beers and wines. Before you laugh, there are quite a few to choose from including my fav Polygamy Porter.
- Best place in the airport for food. The portion sizes are perfect. The cheddar ale soup didn't taste much like ale, or good quality cheddar. It has a processed cheese constancy. Good wines!
- Best airport bar in SLC airport. Molly is a hoot of a bartender
- They have Pappy Van Winkle!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Best lay over ever!!!!!
- Perfect Utah made beers!
- The only decent food in this airport.
- Fabulous breakfast and wonderful service. Makes you forget you are in an airport!
- 7$ for a giant beer, and some decent people. A nice break from the rest of the airport. So have a beer and treat the staff well.
- Always a nice civilized spot to relax in the midst of airport chaos.
- Dangerously good sangria. The hummus is good too but there is more hummus than dippers!
- The Cubano is a very flavorful sandwich, and very tasty.
- All the food I see here is medium to HUGE. The nachos could feed 4.
- The roasted chicken salad is delish!
- This bar has a good variety of local craft beers. Go for the Elephino Double IPA.
- The Buffalo Wings are just okay but the Truffle Penne& Cheese with chicken is surprisingly delicious!
- Cheese plate was the perfect afternoon snack, paired with a very nice glass of Sauv Blanc.
- Grab a breakfast beer before your flight
- The turkey and avocado sandwich doesn't have AVOCADO
- Warning: the flat bread are too small that you will need an extra food after that.
- Polygamy porter and latter day stout are the best!!!