Teller's Gallery & Bar
Bar, Art Gallery
820 E Broadway (at 9th St)
Columbia, MO 65201
- The "Cheers" of CoMO!! "Everybody knows your name. And they're always glad you came!"
- The baked Brie is the best appetizer I've ever had. Try it!
- Teller's: best staff in town.
- The chicken fingers are what's what.
- Window seat at night , amazing . Mango mojito is a must try !!!
- The homemade sweet potato chips are AWESOME! The crostini platter is also a must try.
- Mayoral favorites: 1) Shot of Patron silver, chilled w/lime and salt and a Stella2) Chimay...all the way
- Tellers is great! The staff is always friend and the food is always good. Typically have a different soup every Sunday, well worth giving a try!
- Best patio seats in CoMo.
- Great veggie options! Snag an outdoor spot for prime people watching
- Great list of $6 martinis and pretty good service as well.
- Reasonably priced cocktails & the coconut curried braised pork wrap was delicious!
- Cucumber Basil martini is a refreshing way to start your night. Enjoy with some calamari with chipotle aioli and you're set!
- Great staff, 1st of all. Good drinks and good entree portions for the price.
- Best Cajun pasta in town, Get it with shrimp!
- Just 3 mile from Wingate Inn Columbia, MO http://www.wingatehotelcolumbia.com/
- Can't go wrong with the French onion soup. Or anything else, really.
- Get the pineapple upside down cake bombs!!
- Kc Strip is better than I expected. Looks modernish too.
- Best Chicken Fingers in Missouri.