The Bull's Head
15 Strand on the Green
London, Greater London W4 3PQ
+44 20 8994 1204
- My local, right on the Thames, great in the summer & open fires in the winter. Good selection of ales
- Nice spot by the river
- Location is perfect and friendly staff. Always competing with the neighbouring city barge. Food more reasonably priced here though
- Enjoyed the evening here! They've sorted themselves out. Nice menu, some decent ales, staff were very friendly behind the bar and serving.
- Great food. Fish and Chips is excellent.
- Food and landscape are good
- Great view and beer. Go for the beef and red wine lasagne, its great as you can see.
- Nice place for a few drinks if you can get a table. Tasty, interesting food options and a good Sunday roast. Beer selection isn't huge, and never really enough staff so they always seem overwhelmed
- Decent burger
- Try the hogroast burger, avoid the pt as a starter
- View and location are great! Food is simple and affordable...
- Nice choice of ales!
- Lasagne/fish and chips not fantastic today, must stick to their decent burger menu in future.
- Had the Sunday roast.Pretty poor
- Great food, nice ales and wines. Staff was very nice and polite.
- Don't eat here. Grim. Go to the Bell and Crown, or up to Grove Park to the Station House... or even Annies. Do. Not. Eat. Here.
- Thought the food was quite nice. Staff were snappy at each other though which made for a slightly uncomfortable atmosphere.
- Supposedly Oliver Cromwell used to hide out here during the English Civil War.
- Arrgh, they've painted it all White, Removed all those little character traits and achieved....bland. Shame.
- Good selection of ales... wierd selection of Polish staff who can barely speak English... and TERRIBLE food. Avoid eating here at all costs!Lovely spot to sit and have an ale by the Thames tho.