4306 N Williams Ave (at NE Skidmore St)
Portland, OR 97217
- One of Portland's best patios. Dig it!
- The service can be spotty, the patio closes before the bar, and it gets randomly over-run with idiots. That said, Vendetta definitely has a sweet spot, and when you hit it, all else is forgiven.
- best nachos in Portland.
- They got a pinball machine!
- Eat before you stop by. The food service is slooooow. ...and the place is empty!
- Go to Vendetta, grab an IPA and maybe some nachos, then chill out out back on a warm night. Hard to beat.
- Hip, but relaxed spot with great beers/ciders on tap, chill music, fun arcade games, and pool.
- Dive bar with some character. Pulled pork quesadillas are excellent.
- Don't ask for a cocktail menu. Don't form a line. Drinks are stiff and there's no TV. Old school neighborhood bar serving a great crowd.
- I LOL'd at the "est. 2006" sign addition when apartments sprang up next door. On a weekend it's popping with millennials (who live in those apartments) screaming Drake lyrics and playing shuffleboard.
- It gets booty sweaty in there but the back is good and the nachos portion is huge
- Great atmosphere, but the music was too loud to hang out inside.
- All good things
- Good bar with games and a back patio.
- Patio, margaritas, good staff, shuffleboard
- Cocktails and everything!
- One of the best bar patios in Portland.
- Nice patio but a bit hipster. Sad that they don't allow dogs on it though
- Alas, no more trivia nights. Shuffleboard is nice though.
- Decent grilled cheese, big enough to share.