Bar, Music Venue, Jazz Club
800 Lesseps St (at Dauphine St)
New Orleans, LA 70117
- $15 cover charge, at least on thurs nights... stick around for red beans and rice between kermit's sets!
- We love Kermit Ruffin's new early evening gigs (thurs @ 7pm)
- best place to watch the saints games!
- Thursday Night go see Kermit Ruffins get there early and get some of the barbecue Kermit hooks up before a show
- Listen to Kermit Ruffin's awesome mix of jazz, funk, and standards and then enjoy his bands incredible BBQ
- Andrew met with jazz musician Kermit Ruffins for some Creole cooking. Kermit showed Andrew how he cooks the classics in the same place his band, The Barbeque Swingers play on Thursday nights.
- Go here ever Thursday night to see Kermit Ruffins play with his band. Quite possibly one of the best shows you will ever see. You will dance, its impossible not to.
- Don't miss Kermit and crew on Thursdays! Free gumbo too!
- Just come. Get a beer, enjoy Kermit, hang out on the porch between sets, and enjoy being in the right place at the right time.
- See Kermit on a Thursday!
- Local legend Kermit Ruffins plays Thursday nights. Show starts at 8/8:30pm but I recommend coming at 11pm just before the second set, when the (free) red beans & rice are served and the crowd thins.
- catch Kermit Ruffins on Thursday nights
- From N: Great red beans and rice on Mondays, and live music.
- A pretty local crowd. Probably more fun if you know the locals. But a cool place.
- Apparently dog friendly!
- enjoy good music and cold beer!
- Pop in Vaughan's to catch live music, and cheap prices. Tourists are afraid to come here, so it's great, and still safe. Don't be scared, good people here.
- The most fun I had in New Orleans was here!
- Go on an evening that features live music.