Tree House Brewing Company
12:00pm - 6:00pm
5:00pm - 8:00pm
5:00pm - 8:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm
Lists & rankings
- Some of the best beer in New England. Do yourself a favor and stop by this brewery.
- Excellent beers, and well worth the 3+ hour drive from NJ. Great brewery. Julius, Eureka, and Double Shot were worth getting growlers of.
- One of the best breweries in the region. All of their beers I had in my two visits were well worth the long line. Get there early for their more flagship beers before they sell out.
- Friendly brewers and cozy environment to get your bombers and growlers filled. But don't tell anyone, it is fast becoming a poorly kept secret.
- Great beers, friendly folks. Can line moves pretty quick, but expect to wait an hour or more for growler fills. Worth the wait.
- Love this brewery!
- Tree House Brewing Co. has moved to Monson! If you go to the Brimfield location you will not get any beer and be sad!
- Julius for days!! Worth the wait in line!
- No parking in the lot or immediate area luckily the new brewery has plenty
- Impossible to not fall in love with this brewery. Aside from the world-class beer, the staff is some of the nicest people you will meet. Always a pleasure to drive to Monson (and soon Charlton!)
- Their beers are off the chart good.
- Amazing beers. Get here early to avoid waiting in line for too long (but it usually moves quickly anyway).
- Amazing experience. The crowds standing in line are unbelievable. It's for an outstanding product and worth the wait. What they have done is the definition of success in the craft beer industry.
- Great beer and great times
- Simply the best beer, can't wait till the new place opens so the lines are more manageable!
- Get whatever beer you can get and go on Wednesday when you can get cans. The line moves more quickly on can days. All the TteeHouse beer is special.
- Possibly the best hoppy beer on the planet. Go on Friday for best chance at a big can haul. Many of the best special releases also happen on Fridays. Get there at least 3 hours before open. Seriously.
- Lines are much shorter in the fall & winter. Especially if it's raining.
- Stouts are my weakness and the staff are so amazing!
- Long waits for beer but the best IPAs around.