Tom's Bar & Grill
Pub, American, Bar
- I'd recommend the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and a Quesadilla appetizer...spicy, like the Loading Zone... ;-)
- Balancing out the CWE with an unpretentious and welcoming atmosphere, Tom's attracts diverse and sometimes raucous crowds that keep the party going late into the night. http://bit.ly/14GdZgz
- Try the beer
- I not sure what kind of experience the other person had, maybe just having a Bad Day. I have been here many times and the Karaoke is GREAT.
- Worst karaoke ever. Avoid on Friday nights.
- Nothing special
- Burgers are great!
- Taco salads are great! Burgers are great! Fries have a seasoning I love. If u work in the CWE it's a nice get away for lunch! JoAnn is our favorite server!
- Worst service I've experienced in a bar in years. Very, very slow service and my drink was completely wrong.
- Pretzel Bites, Chicken Nachos, and Chicken Spedini was amazing!
- One of the more fun "going out" type bars in the CWE. you can never go wrong with karaoke!
- A classic American tavern that also happens to be one of the better sports bars in town, Tom's serves up a full lunch-and-dinner menu of pretty much everything you'd expect.
- Blue cheese chips. GET SOME!!!!!!!
- There are exposed breasts on the wall somewhere. Find them!
- great food and a good selection of drinks.
- Tonight is the night the Cardinal night
- Good menu selection, had a tough time deciding what to get. We went with the French Dip and Reuben and both were very good.
- Try the Mich Ultra!
- Buffalo chicken wrap and blue cheese chips are amazing
- My baby is the best server there by far