- Come on over to Razor Reef Surf Shop just across the street and save on all your surf gear now! Swimsuits, Bikinis, Wetsuits, Surfboards!
- Listed as Best Rock Club of 2012 on OC Weekly's Best Of issue, Tiki Bar provides a strong rock scene as well as reggae!
- Don't miss out on cheap drinks and a loud show. Things get rowdy, so be prepared!
- KRANKEN FEST! TIKI BAR Oct. 5th! Grab your tickets to KRANKEN FEST: http://krankitradio.net/Kranken_Fest.php October 5th TIKI BAR -
- 10 dollar cover is pretty standard on Friday and Saturday. Best to have a few drinks before you arrive cuz prices are steep and plastic cups are only 12 ounces.
- Featuring a completely remodeled building.
- OC Music Awards Best Live Band showcase is here on the 31st. Awesome bands, don't miss out!
- Roddy Radiation and skabilly rebels hi5
- Karlsson's Gold Vodka promos on Sunday for football! Bloody Mary's
- Come in on Sundays for brunch.. Best eggs Benedict an cheesy potatoes you'll ever have! Sunday football of all games and ask for pepper plant hot sauce!!
- Don't support the Tiki Bar, they don't support musicians. Owner kept band all night promising to pay, our audience stayed and spent money, and end of night he said he didn't cover his expenses.
- Wildcard is awesome,
- Pulled pork sandwiches!!!
- Rad venue. Divey. Shitty parking...so show up on time.